- Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting your privacy. This statement outlines iSmartRecruit policy on how we collect personal information and how we maintain, use, store and disclose the personal information we hold and reflects our commitment to you.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- You may change any of your Personal Data in your account by editing your profile within the registration portion of our website or by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below. You may request deletion of your account information by us by sending an email to [email protected], but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete account information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We will otherwise retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide your services as well as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
we post customer testimonials on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer's consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you want your testimonial removed please contact us at [email protected].
TYPES OF JOB DATA WE COLLECT
We have adopted a philosophy that assumes the honesty and good intent of our users/ subscribers, therefore our services are provided in as unrestricted a manner as possible to allow our users to have the richest and the best possible service. However, if iSmartRecruit finds that your usage is not acceptable, you may be notified and account may be terminated unless complying with our request. An example of unacceptable usage could be uploading of illegal or spam content etc.
USE OF YOUR JOB DATA
Job Data we collect is primarily used to allow clients with job marketing and recruitment processes. iSmartRecruit may aggregate Job Data across multiple accounts and use this data to create and publish industry benchmarks or comparative application performance metrics.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR JOB DATA
- We may share your Job Data with third parties to provide technical support or to provide specific services.
- We may enter into agreements with Partner Companies. A Partner Company may want access to Job Data that we collect from its customers. As a result, we may provide your Job Data to a Partner Company on a confidential basis in order assist the Partner Company in providing customer support. Because we do not control the privacy practices of our Partner Companies, you should read and understand their privacy policies.
- iSmartRecruit may disclose Job Data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on iSmartRecruit or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of iSmartRecruit or users of the Products or related services.
- Except as otherwise stated in this policy, we do not disclose the Job Data collected from our services to third parties without consent from you. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Job Data as described in this policy.
SECURITY OF YOUR APPLICATION AND PERSONAL DATA
iSmartRecruit is committed to protecting the security of your Job Data and Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Job Data and Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also require you to enter a password to access your account information. Please do not disclose your account password any person. For loss of information from your account iSmartRecruit shall not be responsible in any manner. Despite these measures, you should know that iSmartRecruit cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Job Data and Personal Data and mistakes and security breaches may happen. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at the information below.
Violation of any terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While iSmartRecruit prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that iSmartRecruit cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
CHANGES TO OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
If we decide to modify our terms and conditions, we will update the changes on this web page.